In my 3-part tutorial, I am kicking things off with a sultry Valentine’s Day look. This is particularly inspired by the “not-so-girly”, not so cliche girls out there. I hope you find this look to be actually quite playful, as it can be captured through an unlimited range of colors and inspirations. Try it for date night, girl’s night, or for an extra edge on your every-day look. Enjoy!
For this tutorial, I am using….
- 113 Piece Beauty Gems Make-Up Palette Sold at your local Ulta
- Define-A-Line Automatic Eye Pencil in Ebony Black by Maybelline
- Shadow Insurance in Candlelight by TooFaced
- 120 Demi-Wispies Fashion Eyelashes in Black by Ardell
- Lash Glue by Salon Perfect
- Fly With Me Mascara by NYX
- Lipstick in Iris by NYX
ALL BRUSHES FROM e.l.f. (also sold at your local Target)
- Total Face Brush
- Eye Shadow Brush
- Gem Eye Shadow Brush
Music Credit: Eton Messy – Messy Mix 7