Part Two of my three part tutorial for my favorite Valentine’s Day make-up looks, is inspired by the timeless pin-up trend. Perfectly framed bold red lips, and precise cat-eyes are the essence of this particular look, and then is topped with an illuminating glow. Stay tuned, try it out, and look for my final Valentine’s Day tutorial! Thanks for watching!
For this tutorial, I am using….
- Nano Lip Pencil in Real Red by Sephora
- Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black by Loreal
- Alchemy of Color Face Palette by Sephora + Pantone Universe
- Glamour Wispies Eyelashes in Black by Ardell
- Lash Glue by Salon Perfect
- Eye Brow Cake Powder Kit in Taupe/Ash by NYX
- Concealer in Mid-Dark by Jemma Kidd
ALL BRUSHES FROM e.l.f. (also sold at your local Target)
- Concealer Brush
- Gem Angled Blush Brush